Asbestos Trust Fund List
After the dangers of asbestos became well known in the 1970s and 1980s, many manufacturers and suppliers of the toxic substance went bankrupt. This protected them from lawsuits filed by people who became sick from the deadly fibers. However, the law also forced those same companies to set up trust funds before closing their doors.
These trust funds allow sick individuals to file a claim and still receive compensation for expenses such as medical costs and lost income.
Today, there are over 80 trust funds created by companies involved in asbestos production and use. Unfortunately, filing a claim is not a simple process. Each fund has certain eligibility requirements and certain procedures to follow when filing a claim.
If you have become sick after being exposed to asbestos, call the Boston asbestos attorneys at The Law Offices of Michael P. Joyce, P.C. We are ready to help you determine if you qualify for a payout, and if so, which trust fund you should file a claim against.
The consultation is free, confidential, and comes without any strings attached. We charge you nothing for our legal services unless and until we successfully recover compensation for you.
List of Asbestos Trust Funds
- A-Best Asbestos Settlement Trust
- American Shipbuilding Inc.
- APG Asbestos Trust
- ABB Lummus Global Inc. 524(g) Asbestos PI Trust
- ACandS Asbestos Settlement Trust
- A & I Corporation Asbestos Bodily Injury Trust
- API, Inc. Asbestos Settlement Trust
- Armstrong World Industries Asbestos Personal Injury Settlement Trust
- ARTRA Asbestos Trust
- ASARCO Asbestos Personal Injury Settlement Trust
- Babcock & Wilcox Asbestos Personal Injury Settlement Trust
- Bondex Trust
- The Brauer Asbestos Trust
- Brunswick Fabricators
- Burns and Roe Personal Injury Settlement Trust
- C.E. Thurston & Sons
- Celotex Asbestos Settlement Trust
- Christy Refractories Asbestos Personal Injury Trust
- Clemtex Silica Settlement Trust
- Combustion Engineering 524(g) Asbestos PI Trust
- The Congoleum Plan Trust
- Daimler Chrysler
- Dana Corporation
- Delaware Insulations Distributors
- Durable Manufacturing Co.
- DII Industries, LLC Asbestos PI Trust
- Eagle-Picher Corporation (EPI Trust)
- Energy Future Holdings
- Federal-Mogul Asbestos Personal Injury Trust
- The Flintkote Asbestos Trust
- Fuller-Austin Asbestos Settlement Trust
- Garlock Settlement Facility
- Gatke Corp.
- General Motors (Motors Liquidation Company Asbestos PI Trust)
- G-I Holdings Inc. Trust
- Hercules Chemical Company, Inc Asbestos Settlement Trust
- Hillsborough Holdings Corp.
- H.K. Porter Asbestos Trust
- J.T. Thorpe Settlement Trust
- J.T. Thorpe Company Successor Trust
- Kaiser Asbestos Trust
- Keene Trust
- Leslie Controls Asbestos Personal Injury Trust
- Lloyd E. Mitchell Co.
- Manville Trust
- Metex Asbestos PI Trust
- M.H. Detrick Company Asbestos Trust
- Murphy Marine Services
- NARCO Asbestos Trust
- NGC Bodily Injury Trust
- Oglebay Norton Co.
- Owens Corning/Fibreboard Asbestos Personal Injury Trust
- P&H Mining Equipment
- Pittsburgh Corning Corporation Asbestos Personal Injury Settlement Trust
- Plant Asbestos Settlement Trust
- The Plibrico Asbestos Trust
- Porter Hayden Bodily Injury Trust
- The Quigley Company, Inc. Trust
- Raytech Trust
- Rock Wool Manufacturing Company Asbestos Trust
- Rutland Fire Clay Company Asbestos Trust
- Shook & Fletcher Asbestos Settlement Trust
- Special Electric
- Special Metals Corp.
- Standard Insulations, Inc.
- Swan Asbestos and Silica Settlement Trust
- T.H. Agriculture & Nutrition, L.L.C. Asbestos Personal Injury Trust
- Thorpe Insulation Settlement Trust
- The T&N Asbestos Trust
- Todd Shipyards
- Tronox Incorporated Tort Claims Trust
- The United Gilsonite Laboratories Asbestos Personal Injury Trust
- United States Gypsum Asbestos Personal Injury Settlement Trust
- U.S. Mineral Trust
- UNR Trust
- Utex Industries Successor Trust
- Waterman Steamship Corp.
- Western Asbestos Settlement Trust
- WRG Asbestos PI Trust
- Yarway Trust
Ready to File an Asbestos Trust Fund Claim? Call Us Now
Over the years, there have been many trust funds set up by companies that are liable for exposing individuals to asbestos and leaving them with devastating diseases. To file a claim against these funds, you must meet certain eligibility requirements and follow proper procedures. This is very difficult for people in deteriorating health, but our Boston asbestos lawyers can help.
At The Law Offices of Michael P. Joyce, P.C., we are passionate about getting patients suffering from mesothelioma and other asbestos-related diseases the compensation they deserve. If you have become sick, call us today to learn about which trust you may qualify for and get the help you need with the claims process.